Academic Success Center
40 Campus Center
Click to view PDF.
Stark Career Services
Like Us on Facebook!
Stark Career Services
Welcome to the Office of Career Services at Kent State University at Stark.
Interested in posting a job or internship for our students? If so, please visit Information for Outside Employers.
The mission of the Kent State Stark Office of Career Services is to provide centralized, comprehensive career education, links to opportunities for employment and information about experiential learning opportunities to the current students and alumni of Kent State University at Stark. This is accomplished when individuals take advantage of career programs and resources that include:
Kent State's Career Services Center: Comprehensive career services information for all Kent State students.
- Experience Job & Internship Board: Kent State University's online recruiting system for students and alumni to connect with employers.
- Employment Source of Stark County: The Employment Source is northeastern Ohio's premier workforce development and training center that connects job seekers with employers by providing numerous resources in a single location.
- Career Advising: Individual sessions are available by appointment. Call 330-244-5040 or stop in the Academic Success Center to schedule your appointment.
Stark Career Workshops and Events
The Office of Career Services offers a host of workshops throughout the year.
- Fall 2013 Workshops & Events
- Student Leadership Academy
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing Workshops
- Mock Interviews
- Internship Information Sessions
- Graduate School Workshops
- My Career Link Collegiate Job Fair
My Career Link Collegiate Job Fair
Held each year at The University Center at Kent State Stark, the My Career Link Collegiate Job Fair is a cooperative effort by the five colleges and universities in Stark County: Kent State University at Stark, Walsh University, Malone University, The University of Mount Union and Stark State College.
2014 My Career Link Collegiate Job Fair
2 - 5 p.m.
The University Center
Kent State University at Stark
Career Services Center at the Kent Campus
Students enrolled at any regional campus may utilize the career planning resources available at the Kent State Career Services Center. Online help is available with career and major selection, resume writing, interviewing, and locating jobs and internships posted by local and regional employers to our Experience Job & Internship Board.
All Kent State students and alumni are invited to attend our annual Fall & Spring Job & Internship Fairs. Career counselors are also available by phone, appointment, or during daily drop-in hours in our career resource library.