Spring 2014 Textbooks Go On Sale:
- Online: December 2 | Go to Webstore
- In-Store: January 6
- Keep in mind that all summer texts may not be immediately available on the above dates.
- Online customers can choose in-store pick-up or shipping for their orders.
- We offer new and used books, e-books and rentals. E-books and rental purchases must be made in the store.
- We receive book shipments every day.
- We are busiest during the first few days of classes so try to get here earlier to avoid the crowds.
- Bring your class schedule.
- If you need help finding your books, please ask one of our associates. We'll point you in the right direction. We are not trying to rush you in and out, so feel free to browse at the merchandise.
- We will have signs posted for traffic flow. Keep in mind that this will be regulated. We ask that you be as patient as possible, and we will try to work as fast as we can.
- Book bags must remain at the front of the store. The bookstore is not responsible for unattended book bags.
- If you have an account with the school or government agency, please state that before the cashier rings up your books. It saves time.
- We try to get as many used books as possible. All of the books we have will be out on the shelf for purchase.