Final date to return books for a full refund for Fall 2013:
- Saturday, Sept. 7, 2013
Fall 2013 Refund Policy
All returns and/or exchanges for textbooks purchased will have to meet all of the following return requirements:
- Verification of current schedule due to drop/add or withdraw by providing documentation
- Current semester original cash register receipt
- Books sold as NEW must be in absolutely new condition when returned
- Shrink-wrapped books or packages must be returned unopened (*see below)
- Used books must be in resalable condition
- "Optional" book returns require a current register receipt, no drop slip needed
- E-Books are not returnable once they have been activated
- Used textbooks are sold 'AS IS'
- Software included with used textbooks is not guaranteed
- Books with publisher defects will be replaced, you must have your receipt
- Rental books follow the same refund deadline and guidelines as purchased books
- All returns subject to management approval
- Books purchased after the above dates are not returnable
- All refunds subject to management approval. Refunds cannot be guaranteed.
- Books purchased after Sept. 8, 2012 are not returnable.
Do not mark in your books until you are sure that you will keep them. Refunds cannot be issued if the books are damaged, covers bent or written in.
*Shrink-wrapped books returned open-unwrapped will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
Refunds will be issued according the method of payment:
- Cash - Cash refund
- Check - Cash refund three (3) business days after the date of purchase
- Credit Card - Credit card refund (must have card for proper credit)
- FLASHcard - FLASHcard refund (must have card for proper credit)
- University or Financial Aid charge - University charge credit
- Gift Card / Gift Certificate - Refund to a gift card
See a member of the bookstore staff or the bookstore manager if you have additional questions concerning textbook refunds.