Summer 2014 Refund Policy
- A Kent State Stark Bookstore receipt is required for all refunds.
- Course materials must be in original purchase condition and in resalable condition.
- Course materials are eligible for a 100% refund for 7 days after purchase.
- Class Drop: a 100% refund is available through the Friday of the first week of the applicable summer session when class drop proof is provided.
- No Drop: a refund is available through the Friday of the first week of the applicable summer session when applied to a Kent State Stark Bookstore gift card.
- eBooks are refundable if they have not been activated. Subject to same timing conditions.
- Refunds are issued according to the method of payment.
See a member of the bookstore staff or the bookstore manager if you have additional questions concerning textbook refunds.