Academic Success Center
40 Campus Center
Click to view PDF.
Stark Career Services
Like Us on Facebook!
Stark Career Services
Kent State Stark Office of Career ServicesThe mission of the Kent State Stark Office of Career Services is to provide centralized, comprehensive career education, links to opportunities for employment and information about experiential learning opportunities to the current students and alumni of Kent State University at Stark. This is accomplished when individuals take advantage of career programs and resources that include:
Kent State's Career Services Center: Comprehensive career services information for all Kent State students.
- Experience Job & Internship Board: Kent State University's online recruiting system for students and alumni to connect with employers.
- Employment Source of Stark County: The Employment Source is northeastern Ohio's premier workforce development and training center that connects job seekers with employers by providing numerous resources in a single location.
- MyPlan Assessments: Includes Skills Profiler, Interest Inventory, Values Assessment, and Personality Test
- Career Advising: Individual sessions are available by appointment. Call 330-244-5040 or stop in the Academic Success Center to schedule your appointment.
Interested in posting a job or internship for our students? If so, please visit Information for Outside Employers.
Stark Career Workshops and Events
The Office of Career Services offers a host of workshops throughout the year.
- Spring 2014 Workshops & Events
- Student Leadership Academy
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing Workshops
- Mock Interviews
- Internship Information Sessions
- Graduate School Workshops
- Stark County Collegiate Internship & Job Fair
Stark County Internship & Job Fair
Held each year at The University Center at Kent State Stark, the Stark County Collegiate Internship & Job Fair is a cooperative effort by four colleges and universities in Stark County: Kent State University at Stark, Walsh University, The University of Mount Union and Stark State College.
2014 Stark County Internship & Job Fair
Thursday, April 3
2 - 5 p.m.
The University Center
Kent State University at Stark
Job Fair website
Career Services Center at the Kent CampusStudents enrolled at any regional campus may utilize the career planning resources available at the Kent Campus Career Services Center. Online help is available with:
- Career & Major Selection
- Resumes & Cover Letters
- Job & Internship Search Strategies
- Access to Ohio internships and professional positions on the Kent State Experience Job & Internship Board
All Kent State students and alumni are invited to attend our annual Fall & Spring Job & Internship Fairs in the KSC Student Center Ballroom.
Kent Campus Career Counselors are also available by phone or in person during daily drop-in hours:
Monday - Friday
11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
2 - 4 p.m.
Kent State Career Services Center
261 Schwartz Center