Welcome to the Knowledge Network, your partner in professional development and employee education. As a Knowledge Network member, your organization will benefit from educational opportunities with a top-ranked university as well as:
- Customized organizational and individual development plans and transcripts
- Pre- and post-program support and training transfer tools
- Customized research and organizational survey resources
- Top-notch facilitators and on-staff organizational development and human resource experts
- Networking and learning with peers and professionals from other area organizations
- Access to a menu of learning and development opportunities throughout the training year
- 20% savings over individual workshop pricing of $345 per full day and $195 per half day
How it Works:
- A flat, one-time training investment opens the door to a pre-determined number of training opportunities, delivered September through August.
- A learning plan advisor will assist in selecting training classes to satisfy requirements for certificate programs, individualized development plans or customized certificate programs.
- A learning plan advisor will support your human resources professionals in strategically mapping out the organization’s professional development plan and will manage all the administrative details, ensuring a seamless, worry-free training experience.