Students applying to any Kent State Stark pre-college option should meet or exceed the following guidelines:
- 3.0 cumulative high school grade point average on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrated mastery of introductory college preparatory core curriculum through 10th grade
- Preferred ACT composite score of 23 or combined SAT score of 1070 (math and reading)
- Ohio requires a B average or better in a similar high school course prior to enrolling in a college course in the same subject area
- Additional testing may be required for subject areas in mathematics or foreign languages.