The part-time MBA program at Kent State University at Stark attracts high-potential business professionals in the Northeast Ohio region who wish to pursue their MBA studies while working full-time.
This program is reflective of Kent State's commitment to life-long learning and recognition of the unique challenges and demands of the working professional.
Part-time MBA Courses at Stark:
- Courses are offered Monday - Thursday after 6 p.m.
- Courses meet only one night per week for 15 weeks.
- Coursework is available during fall, spring and summer sessions.
- For most students, the program takes 2.5 to 3 years to complete, taking two courses per semester.
- Courses are delivered both on-site and online.
- Courses are taught by first-rate and experienced College of Business faculty.
- Class sizes are set to maximize group discussion and interaction, while still assuring individual attention.
Concentrations are available in several critical areas such as accounting, economics, fashion merchandising, finance, human resource management, marketing and international business, with a new concentration planned in supply chain management.
Kent State Stark's MBA is the only AACSB-accredited MBA program in Stark County. AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, is the oldest and most rigorous accreditation for business programs. Throughout the nation, fewer than one-third of business programs have earned this exclusive accreditation. Kent State shares this distinction with universities such as Harvard, Yale, UCLA and MIT.
Stark MBA Highlights:
- Designed specifically to meet the unique needs and schedules of working professionals.
- Small class sizes and personalized attention.
- Free parking, convenient location and a professional setting.
- Highly qualified faculty with local professional contacts.
- Specialty courses offered as part of the curriculum.
- Rigorous coursework yielding maximum professional development opportunities.
- Deferred billing and streamlined employer reimbursement.
Convenient MBA advising is available at Kent State Stark. Call 330-244-3251 to schedule an appointment.
- July 15 - Fall semester admission
- Dec. 1 - Spring semester admission
- May 1 - Summer semester admission
Required Admission Materials
- Application and $30 application fee for domestic applicants
($70 for international)
- Official transcripts
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores
- Professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of goals and objectives
- Test of English as a foreign language
(for students whose native language is not English)
GMAT - Graduate Management Admission Test
Official test scores from the GMAT must be sent from Pearson VUE directly to the Kent State Graduate Programs Office. For GMAT information, call 1-800-GMAT-NOW or visit www.mba.com.