Each year, the Honors Program sponsors the Student Conference to showcase the academic talents of Kent State students. Students can submit proposals to present their papers, posters, artwork, music or theatre presentations at the conference.
All Kent State students are eligible to submit proposals.
2014 Annual Student ConferenceFriday, April 25
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fine Arts Building
Student Conference Reception & Speaker
Thursday, April 24
6 - 8 p.m.
The University Center Dining Room
Speaker: State Representative Christina Hagan
Group Presentations (tentative)
- Deadline to submit proposals: Monday, March 24 at 5 p.m.
- Students must submit a 150 word abstract of their proposal, including the presentation format
- Students must provide a letter of support from a faculty member for their proposal
- Students will be notified by April 7 if their proposal was accepted
- Use the convenient online form here: