Canto 25 is now accepting submissions of artwork.
Submission Deadline: Saturday, Dec. 15, 2012 at midnight
To ensure an impartial evaluation and selection process, only the faculty advisor has access to the original Canto submissions. The student staff members evaluating your work to determine whether to accept it for publication do not have access to author information until after all selections are final. The selection committee is composed entirely of Kent State Stark students.
- Canto only publishes work produced by Kent State Stark students.
- Artwork must have been created in 2011 or 2012.
- The work need not have been created for a class project.
- You can submit up to three (3) works for consideration.
- Submissions accompanied by incomplete information will not be considered.
Image File Submission Requirements
- Images of artwork must be saved in .jpg format
- Maximum .jpg file size permitted is 12 MB
- Image resolution must be 300 dpi
- Color images must be saved in CMYK mode
- Black & white images must be saved in grayscale mode
- DO NOT put your name anywhere on the art piece itself
(this is a blind review process)
- Questions regarding artwork images can be directed to:
Now accepting submissions online!