Stark Advising Services
Kent State University at Stark offers extensive academic advising services to students. Full-time professional academic advisors, as well as specially trained faculty advisors,
are available to assist students. Academic advising is a fundamental part of the college experience at Kent State Stark.
August 5 - December 13
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Office closed November 11, closed at 5 p.m. on November 27, closed November 28 & 29.
Schedule an Advising Appointment
(not available to pre-college students)
Or, if you prefer, you can call the Office of Student Services at 330-244-3251 to
schedule an advising appointment.
2013-2014 Walk-In Advising DatesDuring walk-in advising, you can meet with an academic advisor without having an appointment. Students must be admitted prior to participating in walk-in advising.
- Wednesday, Oct. 30: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 17: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 7: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 9: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 13: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 14: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 23: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 13: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.