Kent State University at Stark does not permit the use of the Fine Arts Theatre to external groups and organizations.
Refunds & Reimbursements
If you require a refund from the student copiers or vending machines, stop by the Business Office.
Lost & Found
All items found on the Stark Campus are turned over to the Business Office. If the Business Office is closed, the article will be accepted by the Information Desk and turned over to the Business Office the next morning.
At the end of each semester, all unclaimed items will be donated to Interfaith Campus Ministry or discarded as appropriate. Books will be turned over to the bookstore.
Business Affairs & Operations
The Kent State University at Stark Business Office performs several important functions for the campus under three broad categories:
- Financial Reporting
- Purchasing & Equipment
- Campus Operations, Security & Parking
- Keys & Locks
- Lost & Found
- Refunds & Reimbursements
- Time Cards
Forms & Requests
- Facilities Use & Room Request Form (docx)
- Maintenance Work Request Form
- Media Services Request Form
- Proposed Project Request Form
- Vendor Table & Lobby Space Request
- Buildings, Grounds & Maintenance
- Mail Services
- Media Services
- Recreation & Wellness Center
- Recycling Program
- Safety & Security
- Smoking Policy & Locations
- Theatre Box Office