Stark News Details
Tree Photo Contest for Kent State Stark StudentsPosted Oct. 22, 2010
Currently enrolled Kent State Stark students are invited to participate in a tree photo contest.
- Take a picture, color or black and white, of a TREE in Northeast Ohio, using a camera of five megapixels or better, and save it in a jpeg format.
- Decide which of these categories your photo best fits: Beauty, Drama, Environmental Issues or Trees and Water.
- Name your photo by using your first initial and last name (for example, Beth Smith’s photo will be named bsmith.jpeg).
- Type TREE PHOTO CONTEST in the subject line of your e-mail and attach your non-compressed photo.
- Include the photo’s category and the location of the tree in the body of the e-mail.
- Send the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos may be submitted until 5 p.m., Friday, Oct. 29. You must be a currently enrolled Kent State University at Stark student to enter this contest.
Each winner will receive a prize. All entered photos will be displayed in the art gallery located in the Kent State Stark Fine Arts Building.
This contest, which is sponsored by the Herbert W. Hoover Foundation Initiative in Environmental Media and the Department of Fine Arts, celebrates Kent State Stark’s Tree Campus USA status as designated by the Arbor Day Foundation. E-mail any questions to email@example.com.