Earth Day Celebration
Sunday, April 27, 2014
1 - 4 p.m.
Kent State University at Stark
Campus Center Lot & Pond Area
Kent State University at Stark is pleased to welcome the community to campus for our annual Earth Day Celebration on Sunday, April 27, 2014.
Enjoy a FREE family-friendly afternoon filled with environmental educational activities, nature walks, games, crafts, mock fossil digs, entertainment, giveaways and much more!
Reservations are not required.
2014 Earth Day Celebration Participants:
- Beech Creek Botanical Garden & Nature Preserve
- Canton Audubon Society
- Canton Country Day School
- College Advantage
- Earth Philosophy
- Kent State University at Stark Student Groups
- Kent State University Environmental Conservation Group
- Kent State University Environmental Health & Safety
- ODNR Division of Forestry
- Project Coyote
- Stark County Health Department
- Stark Parks
- Stark Soil and Water Conservation District
- Stark-Tuscarawas-Wayne Joint Solid Waste Management District
- The Ohio State University Extension
- Vegetarian Club of Canton
- Wildlife Habitat Conservancy